Open Access Policy
This Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Peer Review Policy
This Journal uses a double-blind peer review process, which means that both reviewer and author's names are concealed throughout the review process. To facilitate this, authors need to ensure that their manuscripts are prepared in a way that does not reveal their identity.
Indexing and Archiving Policy
The articles published in the Journal are indexed by a high number of industry leading indexers and repositories. The Journal's content is archived in CLOCKSS, Zenodo, Portico and other international archives. The full list of indexes and archives are shown on the Journal's homepage.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to Journal, authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been published before (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review or thesis); it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere; its publication has been approved by all author(s) and responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or where copyright is owned by someone else.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s) or the author's employer. Regarding copyright transfers please see below.
- Authors grant Belgorod National Research University a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher.
- Authors grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are identified.
- The article and published supplementary material are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0):
Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0)
Anyone is free:
to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. The original authors must be given credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, it must be made clear to others what the license terms of this work are.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if the copyright holders give permission.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
The full legal code of this license.
Any usage rights are regulated through the Creative Commons License. Since Belgorod National Research University is using the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0), anyone (the author, their institution/company, the publisher and the public) is free to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work as long as the original author is credited (see above). Therefore, specific usage rights cannot be reserved by the author or their institution/company and the publisher cannot include a statement "all rights reserved" in any published paper.
Website design and publishing framework: Copyright © Belgorod National Research University.
CLOCKSS system has permission to ingest, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
The personal information used on this website is to be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal. It will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party